Creates a Window of 10 repair and recovery with USB Flash drive Boot — before you experienced major damage on Your Windows 10 operating system. You must create a recovery Drive on your own Windows 10 on a USB Flash drive. This is useful when the problematic Windows on your PC, we recommend you to immediately create a Drive Recovery (Recovery Media) Windows now. Drive recovery is very important for you to have because it can be used to fix YOUR PC when Windows are having serious problems, even when Windows fail to boot? You can even restore your Windows as to its original state using this recovery USB Drive.
How to Make Windows 10 Recovery Drive in USB Flash drive
- First of all, You must have an external hard drive the empty disk or flash disk storage that we want to create as a recovery storage, connect external disk or flash disk storage to our computer. You Prepare flash disk with enough capacity (4 GB of space or more).
- Next press the Windows key on the computer, and then type Recovery and select the option Create a Recovery Drive.
- When access a popup appears, select yes to access as an administrator.
- When access a popup appears, select Now the dialog box to make media recovery appear, check the checkbox that asks us to “Back up the System file to recovery drive”.
- The next step, we will see the available drive options to save the recovery media, select the desired drive to create recovery disk.
- The next step is to warn all files in the Recovery Drive will be erased. Click Create to start making Windows 10 Recovery Drive on your USB .
- The next step, The recovery disk creation process will begin. It takes a long time for the manufacturing process. All recovery files will be written in the drive that we have selected.
Once the process is finished, the media recovery for Windows 10 has been set. So when the Windows operating system 10 corrupted or unrecoverable error caused the system to stop, then, we can use the recovery media to recover Windows 10 you and make it work again as readily.