Find my device app for android phone -if you want to monitor or look for your android cell phone device whether it’s lost or you just want to know the location of your device you can use the Google find my device application. this application can also monitor all your family but you have to know all your family’s email address and password.
For Android-based smartphone users, Google has facilitated this need with the ‘Find My Device‘ feature. Make sure you have activated. Find My Device is nothing but the latest version of Android Device Manager with a number of improvements. Like the new UI and can now display battery and WiFi information.
There are three main functions. Find my device app for android phone that you can do, namely play sound to sound the device very loud for 5 minutes. Then, Lock to lock the device remotely and give a special message. And another one you can delete data on an Android device remotely using Find my device.
To be able to track lost Android devices with Find My Phone, they must meet the following conditions:
- The device is active
- You have logged in with a Google Account
- Connect to cellular data or WiFi
- Activate the location feature
- Visible on Google Play
- Activate the Find My Phone application
How to Find my device app for android phone
- Install the Find my Device application, then open the application.
- Please sign in using your google account, there are two choices to use email that already exist or use the SIGN IN AS GUEST option
- Enter the e-mail on the device to be searched, you must know the device e-mail is missing along with the password.
- Enter the e-mail password that was intended
- After using this email, you will find the device you are looking for
- There are three options below, namely, play sound, secure device, erase device.
So how to find your Android device, you have to make sure the device you are looking for is connected to the internet or a data plan and activates the location on your Android phone.