Free screen snipping tool app for pc windows 7/8/10
– For users Microsoft Windows has provided a button or a combination of keyboard keys to capture or retrieve images that are on the computer screen. You can use the PrtScn keyboard key to take a picture displayed on a computer screen with a full-screen size. You can also use the keyboard key combination ALT + PrtScn to retrieve the currently active window or dialog box.
In addition, Microsoft also provides small applications that can be used to capture images freely from the computer screen display. An application called the Snipping Tool that is in Windows Accessories. With the Snipping Tool application, you can choose freely and easily the desired image on the computer screen. You can also add text or color in the Snipping Tool application.
Read also : how to windows 10 network file/folder sharing
You can copy paste directly to the Web or Word, Excel or any other document with the Snipping Tool app without having to save it first. In addition you can also save it directly on your computer in the format .png, .jpeg, .gif or Single HTML file. So that it allows you to document what you want.
Screen snipping tool app for pc windows 7/8/10
- Please open the Snipping tool application on your windows 7/8/10. Click Start – accessories – Snipping Tool. Or type the Snipping Tool in the Search program and file.
- Then click the New button in the Snipping tool application. To start the print screen
- Drag and adjust the screen you want, then pull down your pull when appropriate.
- Click the copy button if you are going to copy photos to word, excel or to your WhatsApp chat.
- If you want to save the photo file you can click the save button. if one day you need or want to attach it to an email you can retrieve it.
So how to use the default Windows 7/8/10 application that is very powerful provided by Microsoft. This application supports Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8 as well as Windows 10 PC snipping tools. Hope it helps you and you can use it as much as possible with this Snipping tool application.