How to add contacts email in the gmail group contact list — To add contacts email in Gmail is actually straightforward but for those of you who don’t know it you can follow my tutorial here. After Previous tutorial about How to create a gmail email group from email address, this time I will share how to add to the letter group list and add new contacts in gmail.
To add group contact you can be by gmail or directly to google contact. Here’s how to add contacts id via gmail account.
How to add contacts email in the gmail group contact list
- Open and login to your gmail account
- Click Contacts from the left-side navigation bar in Gmail
- Click the plus button contact in the bottom left corner (+)
- Then filled in the form Names, Company, Job title, Email, Label(group), Notes, Phone.
- If you wanted to add to groups then in addition to the above directly when adding contacts through the label , you can also add via direct contact, you simply click the More Actions button then select Change Labels as (an example I entered a contact in the Customer group).
- Try and to check whether the contact you added has already entered the Customer group (Click on Labels Menu -> Customer)
Now you can add contacts and add contacts to mailing groups list in gmail. Hopefully this article useful for you wait for another tutorial about Mailinglist mailing list group.