How to connect Internet wifi to laptop with an android phone — With an Android smartphone that can connect or share an internet connection to other devices such as PCs, laptops, and between smartphones. You can make a hotspot internet connection for a laptop, use Wi-Fi Hotspot or use USB Tethering. Your PC wants to connect to Wi-Fi then, you can use Wi-Fi Hotspot from an Android smartphone. If you want to connect to the internet via an Android smartphone to your PC, then, you can follow the tutorial below.
Not all computer PC devices have Wi-Fi signal receiver features if you want to add Wi-Fi features you can buy Wi-Fi external for your PC. Unlike laptops who have provided a device that functions to receive Wi-Fi signals. Then a computer that cannot receive Wi-Fi signals can surf the internet hotspot using Android USB Tethering. Before start the following things you need to prepare.
WHICH YOU MUST PREPARE TO CONNECT THE CELLULAR INTERNET TO THE COMPUTER VIA USB TETHERING ANDROID
- Smartphone Devices
- USB cable that supports PC.
- The internet package is still active on your mobile.
HOW TO CONNECT THE CELLULAR INTERNET TO THE COMPUTER VIA ANDROID TETHERING USB.
- First connect your Android phone to your computer or laptop via USB port.
- Open the Home screen, click the Settings application.
- On the Settings menu, select Tethering and Mobile Hotspot
- Next we activate the USB tethering menu. Activate a check mark or check box. If the USB cable has not been installed from the HP to the PC / Laptop, this menu will not be active.
- After USB Tethering has been successfully activated then on a PC or Laptop we will see a new connection active
- If there is no yellow exclamation point, you have successfully connected an internet hotspot to your laptop, finished.
Now, we can use share internet access with Wi-Fi Hotspot Tethering and Android USB Tethering simultaneously. So it can be shared via cable or via Wi-Fi. Want to use which one, depending on our needs. The important thing is we can use Android phones and these features optimally.