Create Groups gmail mailing listof email addresses — Do you ever want to send email to many people at once? Yes with you create a Mailing List (mailing list) in your Gmail email then, you will save much time and energy when you wanted to send email (electronic mail) to many people at once.
If you often send email to more than one recipient and recipients are often the same, you can turn these contact into groups in Gmail and send messages to everything easily and quickly. By creating groups or labels in Google Contacts you will easily send email to several people at once without typing one by one. Here’s how to create Groups mailing lists in gmail.
How to Create Groups gmail mailing list of email addresses
- First Open Gmail, Then clicks Gmail button on the left.
- Select the Contacts in the navigation bar that is on the left in Gmail.
- After that you go to google contacts
- Make a name on the new “Label”, let’s say “Business” or “Customer”, then click “OK” to create a new group.
- Now you can create a label, for the number of labels up to you
- Select the email address that will be input on the label, to the right of the click more actions
- Now let’s look at the list of customer groups, click Customers Labels then the list of mailing lists members Customer will appear on the right.
- Now goes backs to gmail again. Click the “Compose” button to start to write most or to group members let’s say the group “Business” or “Customer”.
- Then in the “TO:” fields Enters the word”Customer”. Then after you type the name of the group will automatically appear option Groups in the window. you just select the Group you want to send an email.
- Then automatically the names of the selected Group members will appear in the “TO:” window.
- Clicks Send to all contacts group your mailing lists
Now, you can create a group mailing list in gmail, To make the label match with the name you like and you easily remember. So you can easily populate the group when sending Emails. May be useful.