How to create a new user profile / account in Windows 7 step by step –
Creating new user profile or users on your computer really helps you to set limits and privacy space for each user, including you as an owner or administrator on your Windows 7/8/10 computer. Not only administrators, anyone of you who feels his computer is often borrowed by friends, creating a special account for guest users be highly recommended.
This profile / account is also useful to allow anyone who can access to sharing your computer folder. You can follow the previous tutorial, which is how-to windows 10 network file / folder sharing
If you feel you are in the position above and intend to make a new user profile for your computer, that’s good. Here’s how to create a new user or user in Windows 7 that you can follow.
How to create a new user profile / account in Windows 7
- First you enter in the Control panel. Click the Start button – Control Panel.
- Note in the User Account and Family Safety panel, click the Add or delete user account menu as shown in this picture.
- In this window you will find a list of existing users or users, just ignore it, now click the Create a new account menu.
- Until here, type the username you want, for example the name of your family member or friend. Then select the Standard User or Administrator option, for good standard users select the first option. When done, click the Create Account button.
- Finish, until here you have successfully created a new user for your Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer. Now continue creating passwords for new users. Still on this last page, click on the user you just created.
- in the last step in this window you can find several options for managing user access such as creating a password so that each user has their own space. To create a password, click the create a password menu.
Now you can give your new account to your friends or family to use your computer with a new profile.