How to get whatsapp backup from google drive to Android/iPhone – Whatsapp allows you to create and get backups on Google Drive, to back up WhatsApp data there are certain conditions so you can connect to Google Drive. whatsapp backup folder will be hidden later. The application can back up automatically at certain intervals. The most complicated part, of course, is finding backup data storage so you can manage cloud space for other important data in google drive.
Terms that must be fulfilled to be able to connect with Google Drive backup
- You must have a Google account, please see if your phone is connected to Google.
- Google Play must be installed on your phone. Usually every purchase of a Google Play Android phone is already included in it.
- Make sure the data on your cellphone is sufficient to back up on Google Drive. If you don’t have a data plan, try connecting to a Wi-fi network.
this WhatsApp backup if you do not update for more than a year then your backup will be automatically deleted from Google Drive storage. so that your whatsapp backup is not lost, it is recommended that you back up your WhatsApp data.
How to get whatsapp backup from google drive to Android/iPhone
- First, please go to Menu> Settings in the upper right (three vertical points)
- Please select the chat button (Backup, history, wallpaper)
- To backup your chat please select the Chat Backup menu.
- Please adjust the backup schedule when you already have a Google account. When you do not have an account or are not yet connected to the google drive please select the Google Account option.
- Then select add account
- Please enter your Google email and password to add a Google Drive account.
Read also : How to sync folder google drive with Desktop PC
After connecting with google drive you can set a backup schedule (Never, Only when I tap “Backup up”, Daily, weekly, Monthly) If you want to manually backup click the BACK UP button, you can also choose Back up over (Wi-fi, Wi-Fi or cellular).