How to transfer files from android to pc using shareit – How to transfer files from PC to android or from Android to PC using the data cable is the old way, and the transfer time is not too fast. Especially if you still send files using Bluetooth very, very long. for that here I will explain the latest way to send files such as photos, videos, android rpg games, documents, applications with super speed from an android phone to PC or vice versa using the SHAREit app.
This is where the ShareIT application works without using a USB cable to connect between a PC and your Android smartphone. By utilizing third-party applications, it will simplify and shorten your work time, and of course you don’t need additional devices such as data cables. For those of you who already know, you will definitely be very happy to use it because in addition to fast operation, it is also easy to transfer data to each other.
With the presence of the SHAREit application, file transfer is now easier and more efficient. SHAREit uses Wi-Fi (Portable Hostpot) to send files from android to android or android to PC or vice versa.
How to transfer files from android to pc using shareit
- First open the SHAREit software on your laptop. Just run it because the application will automatically create a personal hostspot. Silahkan download Shareit untuk pc anda
- Then after that run the SHAREit application on your Android. Press the Connect to PC button and the SHAREit application will look for a PC that is also running SHAREit.
- After the PC name appears on your smartphone, press the PC icon so you will be connected to a PC or laptop.
- Shareit will connect from Android to your PC / laptop. please wait a few minutes until connected
- Please click the RECEIVE button on your PC / laptop to receive Android connected to your PC / Laptop
- then on your android please select the file in the folder where your file is located.
- Please select the file, photo, video or document that you will transfer to your PC / laptop
- Wait until the sending process is up to 100%, this may take a few seconds.
- After processing up to 100%, see that on your PC / laptop the files sent on your PC only need seconds
So how to transfer files from Android to PC using Shareit, which is very fast compared to using USB or Bluetooth. You can transfer files, videos, apps, photos to your PC or laptop with the SHAREit app.