How to windows 10 network file/folder sharing – When you want to share files or folders to your friends through a computer network, then you need to set up on your Windows 10 so that your friends can access the files or folders that you share. One of the capabilities of the windows in our daily work is to help share files or folders between PC and one PC to another. That ability is indeed already present in Windows The previous generation.
There are practical ways that the activities of the exchange can be used, i.e. using the network media. Network medium used can be either wired or wireless. The main requirement if we want to use this method is on the same network connectivity. An example could be a public WiFi network or can also create their own network to be more secure. Today, I will discuss is only how to configure File Sharing. Follow the step below.
How to share a file/folder in windows 10 in local network
- Select the folder you want to share.
- Then right click, select Properties.
- Click the Sharing Tab, then click Share.
- After that click Everyone, Click Add Then Share.
- Then it will appear 2 options, select “Yes, turn on discovery and file sharing for all public networks” to allow network access to the folder we.
- Until this stage you have created file / folder sharing, please select Done.
- Continue to the next step. Return to Folder Properties, then click Advanced Sharing
- In the Advanced Sharing dialog box, click Permissions.
- Select Everyone to select all can access your shared files or folders.
- Then select OK to start sharing.
- After setting up to share files, you can check if your share is successful. You can check on the network as in the example below.
- In order for your sharing folder to to beat up accessed throughout the user without entering the user and password, you must set the network and sharing center – advanced sharing settings .
- After you have finished checking Password protected sharing to OFF then you have successfully shared all users with one network.
So how to share files or folders to one network easily Hopefully it works.