Windows 10 manage wireless networks – To manage wireless networks in Windows 10 it is very easy to manage many Wi-Fi connections. Using the feature on the “Wi-Fi” page then select “Network & Security”, you can set up connect or disconnect from the network, view configuration properties, change network profiles, add and delete network connections manually, set your connection as a meter to reduce usage data on limited internet packages, and much more.
- How to connect Internet wifi to laptop with an android
- how to windows 10 network file/folder sharing
- how to connect computer/pc to wifi hotspot via wifi adapter
In Windows 10 a tool is available to manage wireless networks. Operation is very easy for users. To manage Windows 10 wireless networks you can follow this tutorial. You can set and edit your WiFi IP here, you can change IP to static or dynamic. You can also find out the IP that you get here. in network and security settings.
Windows 10 manage wireless networks
- First enter in the settings menu – Network & Security then click the Network & Security menu button.
- In the menu – Network & Security select the WiFi menu on your left. Click the WiFi menu button to see all WiFi settings on your Windows 10.
- To manage a network known in Windows 10, you click the Manage Known Network menu.
- Then all known WiFi networks in Windows 10 will appear. click on one of the Wifi networks that you know. wifi networks list.
- To see the ip you get, select the Properties button, you can also change IP from dynamic to static. Then you can also fill in the ip manually on this page.
- The following display the properties page that contains info about your IP information.
So how do you manage Windows 10 wireless networks, the way Windows 7 manages wireless networks with Windows 10 managing the wireless network is actually the same, but it looks different. If you are familiar with Windows 7, you only need to memorize the location of managing wireless networks in Windows 10. Hopefully it will be useful if you are looking for ways to manage wireless networks in Windows 10.